We are seeking to engage a Research Intern that is currently studying their Degree in sustainability or similar, who has a passion for it, since it is the basis of our company. We are looking for an enthusiastic, curious, motivated and trustworthy person to join the team on a 6-month contract with a high possibility of a permanent contract and a competitive salary.
YOUR TASKS:This is much more than an internship. From day 1 you will be 100% part of the team. We count on you and you can count on us. You will see how Amazon works from a seller perspective and provide input with your research to establish products in the German and other European markets. You will work on SWOT analysis for each product and based on your research we will enter the market with products you identified. You will learn how to enter products into a market from sourcing, to packaging, shipping, selling and accounting. And last but not least, you will help us with the management of some of our social media accounts.
- Research potential products to launch on Amazon.
- Research potential selling platforms around the world.
- Collecting and analyzing information from different sources.
- Creating engaging and actionable reports to share with other teams.
- Other research needed to help the business grow.
- A passion for sustainability is a must.
- German mother language is a must and a high level of English.
- French, Italian or Spanish are beneficial.
- Being flexible and supporting other team members where and when they need to be.
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Familiarized with Jungle Scout is advantageous.
- Familiarized with how Amazon works is advantageous.